Why Use GPA Factory Service Inc.
- Factory Trained and Certified Personnel.
- Backed by Evapco – A worldwide leader in the manufacture of Evaporative Cooling Equipment.
- Cooling Tower and Fluid Cooler Repair Specialist.
- Competitive Pricing.
- Best Lead Times in the Industry.
- Single Source Provider for Replacement Parts and Service for all major cooling tower brands.
- Commitment to Excellence.
- Licensed and Insured.
Extend the Life of Your Unit
- Replace old, corroded, and worn panels.
- Remove corrosion and install the exclusive fire retardant EvapLiner protective membrane coating to all interior sheet metal surfaces.
- Reseal all sheet metal seams with EvapLiner to stop leaks.
- EvapLiner can be applied on a weekend with the equipment ready for service on Monday morning.
Thermal Performance and Equipment Upgrades
- Install new and more efficient wet deck and replacement coil bundles for better thermal performance.
- Professionally designed custom counterflow and crossflow fill kits.
- Install new water distribution systems and recirculating pumps to provide better coverage over the wet deck or coils.
- Install solids filtration systems to ensure the best possible water cleanliness, minimizing heat transfer losses due to dirt build up.
- Install new fan motors, sheaves, and fans to provide more airflow.
- Install low sound solutions including Super Low Sound Fans and silencers.
- Equipment upgrades such as motor davits, service platforms and ladders.
- Install Pulse~Pure non-chemical water treatment or Smart Shield Solid Chemical Water Treatment, eliminating dangerous liquid chemical systems.
- Provide exact replacements for existing Evapco Towers.
- Provide higher efficiency, lower energy consuming replacement towers.
- Match structural requirements for existing piers.
- Match footprint of competitor’s products, often better suited than the original equipment supplier.
- Replace old and worn shafts, bearings and wheels prior to failure. Emergency replacements can result in expensive repairs and unscheduled equipment down time.
- Install new winterization equipment such as sump heaters, heat tape and pipe insulation.
- Install new filtration equipment and sump sweeper piping to reduce fouling in the equipment being serviced by the evaporative cooling equipment.
- Eliminate dangerous water treatment chemicals by converting to a Pulse~Pure® Non-Chemical Water Treatment System.
- Eliminate handling of liquid chemical drums with the Smart Shield solid chemistries of non-toxic scale and corrosion inhibitors and granular biocide.
- Local and factory inventory of parts for emergency repairs!
Reduce Maintenance Costs
- Install motor davits, ladders and platforms to reduce labor hours by providing easier access to high maintenance areas of the evaporative cooling unit.
- Install electric water level controls to eliminate the expense associated with leaking mechanical make-up valves.
- Provide a service contract to perform all the routine maintenance as recommended by the evaporative cooling equipment manufacturer.
Available for Evapco and all other major brands